Every once in a while you experience a neighborhood that is unlike any other. Sifton Properties Limited is achieving that with their West 5 community, which is the first sustainable community in Southwestern Ontario. In an entirely different, but still incredible, way, Sifton Properties Limited has also achieved that with Fanshawe Ridge, which is located in the Fanshawe Ridge Neighborhood. Fanshawe Ridge is unlike any other neighborhood in London because it gives you the feeling of living in the country, while still having all of the advantages of city living. It’s a great family friendly neighborhood, complete with a playground for the kiddos. It’s a neighborhood for healthy active lifestyles as it has beautiful parks with walking trails that have a scenic view. It’s the perfect spot for nature lovers, as it’s surrounded by fields, forests, and beautiful greenery. It’s also a great option for recently retired empty nesters who want to get away from the city, but still want to be close enough for family to visit and be near the city’s great amenities. The homes have been built by some of London’s finest builders like Forest Park Homes, Magnificent Homes, M&M Home Construction, and Sifton Properties Limited. They’ve created beautiful high end homes as well as beautiful and luxurious-feeling homes in affordable price ranges, meaning that there is something for everyone here. When you take a look at Fanshawe Ridge, it’ll appeal to the side of you that loves to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city but still wants to live in the city, So here is everything that Fanshawe Ridge has to offer
LocationWhat pulls people to want to live in a city, rather than in the country or a small town? It’s usually things like jobs, schools, entertainment, and conveniences like being close to hospitals, grocery stores, and shopping centers. What pulls people to want to live in the country, rather than the city? Well, it’s usually things like wanting to be around nature and away from heavier pollution. It’s also things like wanting to be away from the hustle and bustle of a city and instead enjoy peaceful tranquility. Now, what if you could combine the two? What if you could be surrounded by nature and be far enough away from the busy city streets while still being part of the city and still close to all of the things that the city has to offer? Welcome to Fanshawe Ridge. Fanshawe Ridge gives you city living with a country lifestyle. Fanshawe Ridge is set within a country haven. There are beautiful forested areas with tall, mature trees. Creeks and ponds run throughout the area. Large stretches of farmland surround Fanshawe Ridge. When you look at a satellite view of Google Maps in this area, you just see green everywhere. You see beautiful stretches of green and nestled in among all of that green sits this small, quant, quiet little neighborhood of Fanshawe Ridge. It’s among the country, which still being so close to everything this vibrant city has to offer. See the map below. Fanshawe Ridge is circled in red. Of course hearing that this little neighborhood is surrounded by the country might have you worried about modern convenience, but to the South and the Southeast of Fanshawe Ridge is all of the conveniences that make the city such a great place to live. Right on the corner you have a gas station and a macs, which means no more driving around looking for a gas station as you’re heading home and realize you’re almost empty, and if you run out of eggs or milk in the middle of a recipe, Macs has you covered. Also, just a short drive away you have multiple shopping districts, including the Stoneybrook Shopping Plaza, which includes the Home Depot and a Sobeys North. Your weekly errands are never a hassle or a long trek to complete. If you’ve got a growing family and you’re wondering about transit routes for your teenagers to take, the 25 is just a short distance from your home and goes to both Masonville Mall and Fanshawe College. The 40 is also close by. Fanshawe Ridge was created with two incredible opportunities for healthy living right there within the streets. The first opportunity is Creekside Meadows, which is a beautiful greenspace. It has stunning views of beautiful greenery and walking paths. It also gives a lot of the houses a beautiful view from the back windows. The second opportunity is Creekside park, which is an incredible place to bring the kids. It has a playground complete with slides and swings and has a stunning forested backdrop. And as both of the names suggest, there are creeks flowing around the property, which is a great place for kids to try and catch frogs or discover wildlife around. Another reason why this space is such a great place to raise a family is the fact that it’s close to multiple schools and even multiple different churches. With large open spaces and all of that beautiful green space around you, you and your family will be inspired. Inspired to embrace the great outdoors, get outside, and enjoy all that nature has to offer for us. And with all of the shopping, the restaurants, the schools, the home and grocery stores, the churches, and the easy commutes that the city has to offer, it’s an incredible location for raising a family.
Inside the HomesWhat makes this neighborhood so uniquely different than any other in the city of London is the stunningly modern new homes built on this rural and natural landscaped backdrop. When you look around it feels like you’re in the countryside with farm land stretching for as far as you can see and beautiful tall trees reaching for the sky and providing ample shade. And yet in the midst of this scenery there are these strikingly modern and beautiful single family homes and condos with stunning brick exteriors and the kind of extra detailing that makes these homes full of curb appeal. With a natural surrounding like this, you’ll want large backyards to bask in all of that green beauty so these 40 to 60 foot lots are just the thing to give you your own little oasis. Since this area is an incredible place to grow a family, the homes range from one to four bedrooms, and are one to two stories. There are even townhouses now available within Fanshawe Ridge, so this incredible location, and the beautiful home builds that are happening here are available for everyone. Make sure to talk to your builder about Fanshawe Park Ridge as the phases are going by fast and most homes are sold out! The builders that created the homes in this area wanted to create homes that would do the natural beauty of this area justice. The dedication and detail that went into these homes is outstanding, and owning a home here is an incredible opportunity. Obviously what you actually get inside each home entirely depends on the builder you choose, the floorplans that they offer, and the additionals that you might want to add in, but the homes in Fanshawe ridge have incredible details. Some of the details in the homes include:
- Beautiful limestone mantle fireplaces give you warmth and style and is a stunning centerpiece in the living room.
- A dramatic slate stone wall that soars to a cathedral ceiling give you that wow factor that you’ll love to come home to day after day.
- Crown molding is one of those details that really makes a difference in a room, whether you realize it or not.
- Marble, quartz and granite counters gleam in the luxury kitchen, making meal prep feel like less of a chore each day.
- Stunning hardwood and laminate flooring makes cleaning a breeze and looks amazing.
- A butler’s pantry is every home chef’s dream. It keeps you organized and hides the messy prep work if you have company over.
- An oversized deck is the best thing on those long summer nights where you just want tosit there and drink in the beauty around you and the warmth of the slowly dipping sunlight. It’s also the perfect accessory to summertime barbecues.
- Walk-in closets help to keep you organized and keep your morning routine easy.
- His and hers closets are a godsend for keeping those little arguments at bay and keeping both of you organized.
- Gorgeous soaking tubs are the perfect way to melt away stresses and unwind at the end of a really hard day. It’s also a great way to spark a little romance.
- Glass surrounded showers are an absolute must for any ensuite or master bathroom.
- Sleek and modern hardware on soft-close cabinetry completes the look of a luxury kitchen.
- Open concepts gives you easy entertaining without closing yourself off from your guests. It also is great for families, especially families with young kids. You can make dinner and keep an eye on the kids without having them underfoot during the whole process.
- Great entrances with soaring ceilings will impress your guests time after time.